SÊ BEM-VINDO ! SÊ BEM-VINDA ! YOU ARE WELCOME !

segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2019

Politically Focused


"I do graffiti. It just so happens that I’m a politically focused person. I am IMPEACH, but I also mean to say IMPEACH. I wish to add to the conversation, listen, and argue. We are not getting anywhere riding the fence. Censorship comes only from the buff, getting gone over, or arrest. My ideas may be wrong, but I won’t be able to know unless we discuss things openly, safely, and without censorship. Information about war, bailouts, torture, the federal reserve, and voices of dissent against them are suppressed. They deserve billboards to combat lies and untruths. I’m just joining the war of information and keeping track of history."

IMPEACH (political graffiti artist)

Sem comentários: