SÊ BEM-VINDO ! SÊ BEM-VINDA ! YOU ARE WELCOME !

quarta-feira, 12 de junho de 2019

To Be HERE


"When I was a kid, sometimes I would look straight into the sun. Yes, I know that wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but I did it anyway. I tilted my face to the sky, and in a test of wills, it was Me vs. The Sun. So, with my retinas on fire, I danced my eyes around the edges of the sun, trying to see what I shouldn’t. I didn’t really see the sun so much as I felt the sun. I felt its warmth on my face and my skin, and received this sort of affirmation. I breathed deeply and thought, “I am HERE.”

That same idea fuels graffiti art. I am here. That is the rock, the foundation for the movement, the crews, and individual practitioners. It is that passion to experience all of life’s ups and downs and share those experiences with the world through your own unique prism. That is the soul of graffiti art."

Scape Martinez

Sem comentários: